Friday, January 15, 2010

GAGA COLLAPSES


Due to exhaustion and dehydration, Lady Gaga collapsed and passed out before her show tonight in West Lafayette, Indiana,” the singer’s publicist tells Rolling Stone. “Her physician has advised her to take a few days off to rest.”

On twitter, Gaga said
“I’ve been crying for hours, I feel like I let my fans down tonight. An hour before the show, I was feeling dizzy and having trouble breathing. Paramedics came to take care of me, and told me my heart-rate was irregular — a result of exhaustion and dehydration.

Can’t apologize enough for how sorry I am. I could hear my fans cheering from my dressing room, I begged everyone to let me go onstage. My stage has complicated mechanical elements, everyone was concerned I’d be in danger during the 2-hour show, since I had passed out earlier.

I am so devastated. I have performed with the flu, a cold, strep throat: I would never cancel a show just based on discomfort. I hope you can forgive me. I love my little monsters more than anything, you are everything to me. I will make-up the performance on Jan 26.”

No comments: