Wednesday, January 27, 2010

THE FULL STORY OF ROBBY FORMERLY OF THE RNB GROUP "CITY HIGH"



So the girl Claudette in the group left him for his BFF and other band mate...and they got married. I don't know what their relationship was like but of all the men to move on to? I'm not saying...but I'm saying...\

And the baby mother are you serious?  I pray every day that I never experience that kind of love and love anyone more than I love myself. And that nikka still want Claudette.

Finally, his whole comment on his mom etc.? Are you serious? I'd kick that sucka out of my life. Was his  wonderful father the one staying by his side during this whole process?  I get the mother's attachment but ain't no man...not my child and not my father gone talk to my grown ass like I'm a b*tch they met on the street. She doesn't need to blame anyone but herself (for enabling) and himself for this ish.  If everyone turned to a substance when someone doesn't love them or leaves them we'd all be in trouble. This whole ish just makes me mad.

No comments: