Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BEYONCE TO BLESS US WITH HER ABSENCE?



“It’s definitely time to take a break, to recharge my batteries,” says Beyoncé, 28. “I’d like to take about six months and not go into the studio. I need to just live life, to be inspired by things again.

“When I got home, I wrote out a contract with myself. I made a list of everything I want to do that has nothing to do with music. Well, some of it does. But I promised myself that I would not go back on tour or in the studio until I finished these things.
“It will be the hardest thing in the world for me to make myself not do an album and shoot a video and turn it in and say, ‘I’m ready!’ I already have all these melodies and ideas in my head. I have to tell myself, ‘Sit down! Sit down!’”

Interesting. However we all know she throws together her "albums" in 2 weeks so this doesn't really mean much.

No comments: