Wednesday, November 19, 2008

LETS PRINT THAT QUOTE: Britney



“There’s no excitement, there’s no passion,” Britney is quoted as saying in the documentary by The Sun.

“I have really good days, and then I have bad days. Even when you go to jail you know there’s the time when you’re gonna get out.

“But in this situation, it’s never ending. It’s just like Groundhog Day every day.”

Britney, who was placed under a conservatorship by a California court in February after a public meltdown, longs to be liberated.

“I think it’s too in control. If I wasn’t under the restraints I’m under, I’d feel so liberated. When I tell them the way I feel, it’s like they hear but they’re really not listening.

“If you do something wrong in your work, you can move on, but I’m having to pay for a long time.

“I never wanted to become one of those prisoner people. I always wanted to feel free.”


Is this another Anna Nicole waiting to happen?

No comments: