Tuesday, October 28, 2008

GAGA SPEAKS




Out: One of the things required to gain diva status is a rival. Do you have anyone you’d like to rumble with?
Lady Gaga: So far I haven’t really met another female artist that’s been able to invade my space. So when they do, I’ll be excited.

You’ll be ready to throw down? It seems like you can handle myself.
I am who I am. People have already tried to create rivalries between me and a few other artists, but I don’t even think of it that way. The minute I take my eye off what I’m doing to check out the bitch next to me, I’m going to slow myself down.

But we have to talk about Christina Aguilera. Lately she’s been looking an awful lot like a Lady GaGa knockoff. Is that flattering? Or does Xtina need to step off?
I feel even though yes, [Christina’s] VMA performance did resemble my style in some ways, I wouldn't say that she is stealing from me. But it's very flattering to be compared to a superstar, and I love and appreciate how protective my fans are of me. You see, it's not a look -- fashion is my life and I have always dressed this way. It's in my blood. I think Christina is great, so was her performance. No enemies here.

No comments: