Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BEYONCE MURDERED IT



Well she came out on Jay's set and did a lil bid. As for the rest of the show MTV reports:

MTV reported that Lil Wayne & Jay-Z were going to perform, “Mr.Carter,” at Power 105.1 fm’s, “Powerhouse,” concert. Lil Wayne went as far as to say, “That’s the whole reason I think I was doing [the concert].” Well it looks like after Lil Wayne flopped in Boston Jay-Z wasn’t feeling Lil Wayne and cancelled any plans of the two sharing the stage.

Despite that disappointment, fans got several other surprises to keep them entertained. I missed most of the show, but D-Block came through to open the show. They were followed by Ne-Yo who brought out Jadakiss, Plies & Fabolous. Lil Wayne actually showed up and from what I seen was going crazy on stage. “A Milli,” got the whole audience on their feet and he closed off with his signature Whitney Houston exit. Jay-Z was the usual Jay-Z, I seen him mad times so I’m use to him but fans that haven’t seen him perform before looked like they were enjoying themselves. The audience was able to rap most of his lines for his biggest hits and went crazy when Beyonce came out for a little to dance.

Powerhouse was a solid show, I’m just hugely disappointed by Jay-Z & Lil Wayne not performing together. I probably wouldn’t have went if I knew they wouldn’t be performing, “Mr. Carter.”

No comments: