Saturday, August 23, 2008

SATURDAY PERFORMANCE


The new Brit sensation......Duffy opening at the V festival.

Omgomgomgomg.....Amy Headlined the V festival. Messing up one of my fav songs. Look at that crown. I think most are there to see the wreck more than see her perform. It use to be cute but I can't stand it anymore. Funny she still sound better than the majority of the singers in the US while totally on high. Look at that audience... The performance is just awful...and her band and errbody still there to get paid I guess...Again look at that audience...

More disaster from Amy...I love the drunk dancing though. Solange, you could never be this.

Okay I started enjoying the wreck again. Sue me.

Keri Hilson performs "Do It" for some d list kiddie show. Song is cute. I'm just not feeling this chick. She tries too hard...she's not a natural. I say stick behind the stage.

Jeezy does a club gig in Detriot.

Dang Shanice still out there performing that old song.

Chow wow performing this old azz song...and the new one with Souljah Boy

No comments: