Sunday, May 25, 2008

MOVIE REVIEW: Indiana Jones

Truthfully, I don't even remember seeing the previous ones but I thought it was descent. The beginning was a bit boring for my taste but I woke up right in time for all the action scenes. Now I get the hoopla about the Shia guy. He's pretty good looking. Looks like he will be taking over where Harrison will hopefully leave off soon; Cate Blanchett did nothing for me as a villian. She was just a pale nuisance on screen; and they could have updated the storyline a bit. I mean who is really checking for the Russians nowadays? Yes I know it was set in a different time but again...who's checking for the Russians nowadays? I'm just saying. The ending again...predictable.

If you're not a fan don't go see it, if you are a fan it's the same unrealistic, unimaginative, phony action it's always been...you'll enjoy it.

No comments: