Thursday, April 17, 2008

B*TCH PLEASE: Heather Mills



This pathetic, nasty, golddigging, one-legged heffa says she has no regrets about pouring water on ex hubby Paul McCartney's lawyer while in court. This is what she says:

“Mrs Shackleton said something under her breath so I cleansed and baptised her. I thought she looked fantastic. It did her the world of good. I have no regrets. I’m arguing with the judge on a daily basis about the fact that he should release the transcripts because he made a virtually one-sided judgement. When you read the transcripts they are completely the opposite.

We’ll get there in the end and the truth always outs in the end. I’m fighting to be able to clear my name. I have three libel cases that I’ll fight and I need the transcripts to come out so the truth can be made. I will fight for that.” (On Paul McCartney) I think he’s got three different girlfriends so I wish them all the best of luck. Better them than me.”


ARRRGGGHHHHH.....

1 comment:

WellDamn24 said...

Why exactly do folks hate her again? Last I check, he was a dirty ol' man and she was the jump off willing to be had by his pastey @ss.

We need to stop blaming chicks for surviving well! Folks are just hating her for her freedom!