Friday, March 28, 2008

NOTABLE & QUOTABLE: Madonna


The ever so fierce Madonna:
[ON PERFORMING HER CLASSICS]
"I'm not sure I can sing 'Holiday' or 'Like A Virgin' ever again. I just can't – unless somebody paid me like $30 million or something. [Like if] some Russian guy wants me to come to the wedding he's going to have to a 17-year-old, you know it."

[ON BRITNEY'S NEW ALBUM]
"I actually love Britney Spears's new album ... I usually work out to her record. I do a combination of pilates and dance aerobics."

[ON HER CHANCES ON AMERICAN IDOL IF SHE WERE A CONTESTANT]
"I went to a lot of auditions for musical theater and conventional mainstream things – and I always got cut immediately. So I'm pretty sure the same thing would happen to me."

1 comment:

WellDamn24 said...

She looks like a blonde debil!

Good for her though. Madge works that payola machine like its the slots and she's a lil old la...dy...but wait! She is!