Wednesday, January 30, 2008

NEGRO PLEASE: Vivica Fox



[ON HAVING BABIES]

“I haven’t met anybody that I want to be reminded of. You gotta think about that for 18 years because, more than likely, you, as a woman, you’re gonna be stuck raising the kids. Knowing me, I’d have a baby by somebody I can’t stand and he’d (baby) look just like him (boyfriend). It’d be like, ‘Damn, here you come again today…’ You don’t want to take it out on the child. I’ve gotten a little old to be walking around pregnant (but) I’d make a wonderful mom. I’m good with kids. I love kids. It’s just that (pregnancy) hasn’t happened in my life.”

TRANSLATION: I'm over 40 with no man bc I f*cked my body up with plastic surgery, so instead of just saying that I'll say noone is worthy enough me having a baby for....as though any woman would believe that ish.

No comments: