Wednesday, January 30, 2008

LETS PRINT THAT QUOTE: Amy Wino's Momma Speaks



[AMY'S MOMMA ON HER CONDITION]
"I've already come to terms with her dead. I've steeled myself to ask her what ground she wants to be buried in, which cemetery. Because the drugs will get her if she stays on this road.She's invited me to the Grammy awards next month, but part of me thinks she won't be alive by then. I look at Heath Ledger and Britney. She's on their path. It's like watching a car crash - this person throwing all these gifts away."


She went on to say that she doesn't know if rehab is going to help Wino at all. Wino has always been like that even as a little girl. Janis said, "When she was just two or three she nearly choked on Cellophane. I had to stick my hand down her throat and pull it out."

(First off what does choking have to do with becoming a crackhead. And actually she's worse than Britney. Britney's just nuts. Your baby is nuts and on crack)

No comments: